Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm TRAINING!!

So this week I got my daughter. Her name is Hermana Mendoza, she´s from Texas and her parents are from Mexico, her first language is Spanish and her second is English so she´s going to be helping me a lot on my Spanish. She´s got such a big testimony and can't wait to share the gospel with others!

So this past week was awesome! We were able to bring 4 people to church! A family and an old lady and a man. The crazy thing is that the old lady after sacrament didn't want to leave. She said, "I´m going to stay here a little bit longer" and then after church the little girl that she brought had drawn a picture of someone praying and the old lady was so happy! She told us "I felt so much peace in there. I felt something in my chest and I cant explain it! I felt so happy and tranquilo! The little girl liked it so we´ll come back next week" Ha ha, She totally loved it! Please pray for this old lady, she can hardly see and is so sweet! 

Then the family that we brought is awesome! We haven't taught them that much but I feel like they want to be closer as a family. We´re also teaching this other family and we taught them lesson 1 and gave them a pamphlet. When we passed by the second time we taught them about the Book of Mormon and gave it to them. We usually visit them at night and they asked us if we could pass by earlier so that the kids could listen! I love it!!! This week we´ve seen so many miracles! I love the Lord so much! I seriously am so happy that he is guiding this work because if I was I would ruin all of it! 

On Thursday we helped some sisters with a wedding and a baptism and then on Friday we helped them with another baptism. It was so stressful but it was awesome! We got to eat cake! which is not the same as cake in the United states. Cake in the US is better but it was still good! Hermana Peterson and Hermana Fraire are companions now. Both of them are so awesome! I love all the missionaries that are in Rivas right now! 

This week try and listen to the song "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" by David Archuleta. It´s really good!

Love you all! 
Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment