Monday, May 2, 2016

This Week was so Hot! WAHOO!

This is my new companion:  Hermana Mendoza.  She's from Texas.


So this week was a hot week for one and it was full of hard work! We put 23 baptismal dates with people! We were able to bring 5 people to church on Sunday! The old lady Juana that came last week! She´s doing great! Please pray for her because she needs to stop drinking coffee! The family that we´ve been teaching that have come to church is doing ok. The husband says that he´s been praying to know but hasn't felt anything yet. Please help him to receive an answer! Please pray for him! His name is Danny and his wife is Margina! They are awesome!

So this Sunday it rained a ton! I was walking in the middle of the street in a river! But we were able to talk to the family of Juana and we taught them the restoration and they all committed to pray about it! I am having more and more spiritual experiences by the second! This is all Heavenly father. Just know that everyone that this is not me or my companion this is all Him and the Holy ghost!

Got to go but I love you a lot!!!
Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment