Monday, May 9, 2016

With a positive attitude, you get positive results! the Lords way!

Monday was a fun P-day with Hermana Mendoza, Hermana Peterson, and Hermana Fraire! When it hit 6:00 p.m. we started working and about around 9:00 p.m. we were walking down the street when I saw this lady on the other side walking the opposite direction. I was just thinking, "I want to contact her...let´s go contact her" but the a motorcycle passed by and she walked passed us and I was like oh well, too late, but then I thought, "no I need to contact her" I didn't think anything of it and so I turned around and in the middle of the street yelled, "Hola hermana, buenas noches, como esta? Somos misioneras" and then we started to invite her to church but she kept moving her feet like they hurt and she didn't look happy. So I ended by saying,"We´ll let you go it looks like your feet might be hurting you" all of a sudden she broke down crying and started to say, " yes my feet hurt and I don't know what to do I need a phone to call my family because this man I´ve been dating just stole my motorcycle and my phone and I don't know what to do" So we sat her down and let her use our phone and then we helped her for the next hour and had to call a member to come give her a ride to where she lived. I was so grateful that I listened to that prompting even though I didn't realize that it was a prompting. I just had a huge urge to go contact this lady.

On Wednesday, we were working out at 6:40 and Hermana Fraire and Hermana Peterson show up and Hermana Fraire tells us that we´re doing divisions that day! What a surprise! Hermana Fraire is Hermana leader here and so she went with my daughter and I went with her daughter Hermana Peterson and got to work in their area for the day! It was really fun!
We finally found refried beans and we were able to buy tortillas, tomatoes, and onions! That was our breakfast which was probably the best one in a long time!

Hermana Partridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment