Monday, February 29, 2016

Saw My First Rooster Fight

Hey ya´ll this past week wasn't that exciting but it was a good week. 
-Monday was P-day and we slept and I was happy! 
-Tuesday my companion and the other Hermana Leader that I live with went to a different part of Nicaragua to work with some other Sisters who are struggling. So it was just me and Hermana Sapon working two different areas. 
-Wednesday, we had a Multi Zone with Elder Ochoa and it was an amazing experience! I loved the stories that he told and how we need to teach repentance. 
-Thursday was normal.
-Friday was normal 
-Saturday was awesome and a struggle! Aminta the little old lady that has attitude got baptized! when she came out of the water she was yelling "Wahoo"! It was hilarious because she only has one tooth and she was smiling and laughing so hard! Then we went looking for Linneth who was also supposed to be baptized but later on in the day. Half way through the baptism of Aminta she texted us saying that she couldn't be baptized because her grandmother said that she was Evangelist and wasn't ready for something like that. Linneth is 20 years old and has two kids.
Aminta's baptism

Javier with his iguana
 
So we found her and talked to her for an hour and she just kept giving us excuses and then the ZL showed up and talked to her for an hour more and she just kept giving excuses and finally we had to drop her. 
-Sunday, I saw my first Cock fight or Rooster fight. Was a little crazy but the rest of the day was good!
 Hermana Partridge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment