Monday, February 8, 2016

I'm Learning Patience

The title of my email is I´m learning patience because this week I was not patient at all with some of my converts. I realized that I am learning a huge lesson in patience. which is so hard!! Oh well I think every lesson in patience is hard.

WOW!! This week was a hard week but a great week as well. CRAZY!! Tuesday we were trying to find new investigators and we visited one of my converts (my second baptism) and sadly we found him drunken asleep on the floor of his house. Please pray for him he still goes to church and wants to change but it´s hard for him.
Taxi Selfie
 

Then on Wednesday, we had interviews with President which happen every 3 months. My interview went really well and since our apartment was clean we got these huge, thick, chocolatety, rich brownies! I was so happy I cried! I love chocolate! On Friday, we had a third companion for the day. Her name is Hns. Hansack and she´s from Bluefields, Nicaragua and she finished serving her mission in Honduras so that was fun to be in a trio for a day. 

We have this investigator named Aminta who is this spunky old lady with one tooth and crazy hair and I love her!! Every visit she lists off the ten commandments and then the top two most important and ends with Amen and Amen. She loves the commandments so it´s easy to get her to go to church with us. The only thing is she has problems with her hips and tail bone, they hurt her so much. She´s freakin awesome!
Our investigator, Aminta.

Walter's baptism
 
Hurray for Walter!

Saturday we had a baptism of Walter but we couldn't find him!! so we were freaking out the whole day and finally at 8:30 at night we found him! So Sunday early in the morning he was baptized and confirmed and we only had two investigators at church. The week before President had raised the numbers of how many investigators we had to have in church so now we have to have 7 investigators and everyday we have to teach 4 lessons with a member and 4 other lessons and visit 5 less active or recent converts and contact 26 people. 

And today we had P-DAY!! I was so happy! We ordered Pizza hut and wrote letters so prepare to receive one family! If you would like to receive a letter email me your address!
We ate Pizza Hut
 

I love you all! You guys are always in my prayers!

Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment