Monday, February 1, 2016

Birthday and more Rice and Beans!


HA!! This past week was crazy! Monday was my birthday and we woke up at 5:30 because we had a Multi Mission meeting with the Nicaragua mission of the north and south! My companion wrote in my agenda " Feliz cumpleanos chelita bonita, le quiero" She´s so awesome! Let´s just say it was a humble birthday and I loved it!

Tuesday we ate pancakes at Hermana Ivi´s house for my birthday and then we went and visited this old lady who is extremely funny!! Every lesson she´s lists off the Ten Commandments and when we brought her to church she was still half asleep and her hair was crazy! She´s a hoot! Also I met my first Atheist person on Tuesday which is rare because everyone here believes in that the blood of Christ has power and a whole bunch of other sayings about the blood of Christ. We asked him what the most important thing was to him in his life and he replied angrily and bitterly "Nothing, not even my kids because were all going to die and there´s going to be nothing after" How sad is your life!!!!! 

Wednesday, I worked with Hermana Sapon while the other Hermanas had divisions.

Thursday, I felt like my feet were going to fall off but that´s normal so we're all good here. 

So Saturday we woke up expecting to have 3 baptisms and so we pass by Javier´s house and he´s ready to go and is so excited! Then we passed by the house of Rosa the wife of one of our converts and the music was turned up loud and she wouldn't come out and talk to us. Her cousin then told us that she doesn´t want to be baptized and that she´s been lying to us the whole time. Then Rosa came out and started to make a bunch of excuses and she started saying bad words and so after that we left. BUT!! All was well because Javier was baptized!! He is seriously awesome!! Because of him we have 5 references from him and 3 came to church with us on Sunday!
Javier's Baptism


Hermana Ivi's Family

2nd Companion in Mission Field Hermana Perez
 

I´m doing really good here! Thank you so much for all your prayers!

Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment