Monday, July 25, 2016

Washing clothes get´s people to church!

This past week has been interesting. At the beginning of the week we contacted this house and started to talk to the people inside when in the back we hear this women yelling, WHO IS IT? WHAT DO THEY WANT? and so we replied back that we were missionaries and she yelled, I´M BUSY WASHING CLOTHES! and so I yelled back, DO YOU NEED HELP? COULD WE HELP YOU?! and to my surprise she came out and said, what? Sure you can wash the clothes. So she sat down and her foot was inflamed and turns out that her foots been hurting her for a while and so my companion sat down with her and her husband while I washed clothes in a pila for her. It was so cool and then she said she would love to have us come back. Few days later we came back and she was ironing clothes and so we taught her about The gospel of Jesus Christ and then half way through she sat down and I ironed the clothes. It was awesome. The next visit she asked us who Joseph Smith was because her pastor talks about the Mormons in a bad way and so we taught her about the Restoration and then she said, I´m going to go to church with you guys this week, I dont like my pastor and I think ...... It was interesting and so when Sunday rolled along she came to church and said she loved it! She wants to go again next week with her husband! Then we talked to her more and asked her if she would be baptized and she said, I´m going to have to study and pray a lot about this because I´m confused. I´m confused about what my pastor says and why he doesn't like your church and I just need to pray to know what I need to do. It was awesome! Please pray for her, her name is Francis and also we found out that part of her foot is broken and she didn't know. 

I can't write more because I don't have time but I love you and God bless!

Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment