Thursday, July 21, 2016

CAMBIOS!!

Here we are after walking through the rain to get to the cyber to write!

This past week we had transfers and I was in Rivas in Zone Jinotepe and I was sitting there in changes and he says Let`s start with Zona Jinotepe and I was sitting there listening to all the missionaries getting called there and then I hear  Hermana Partridge......and I just stared at President and was like WHAT? I got up and left and I was on my way to NANDAIME!! I`m in a house of 4 hermanas and my new companion is Hermana Naumu who happened to be companions with Hermana Gilbert in the MTC! So now there are 3 greengas in the house and one guatemalteca! In the house we actually have running water to take a shower not bucket showers and we actually have a kitchen! So far I love it here in Nandaime! Hermana Naumu is from Utah and she is tall and everybody asks us here if we`re sisters! It`s awesome! Hermana O`Donnal is also from Utah and Texas and when she found out I worked in Moab for 5 years so started to call me Granola when she saw my chocos and keens. I got to go but the Lord is awesome and He knows what he`s doing!!! Love you all!

Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment