Monday, December 5, 2016

Merry Christmas soon!

This week is going to be short! Sorry everyone!

My investigators in Nindiri are amazing! 
We have one named Holman who got into an accident 3 months ago and had to have surgery on his leg and is now in a wheelchair because he can't walk due to surgery. He accepted the Book of Mormon and has started to read it. For church he didn't go but later that day we had the devotional for Christmas and we passed by to see if he wanted to go and he comes out and his eyes are all red and his voice sounds awful and he`s like, Hermanas I`m so sorry! I couldn't go because I didn't wake up on time and I`m sick!" We told him about the Devotional and he was like, "I`m going!" and even though he cant walk and his mom was trying to talk him out of going, he went! That is so rare here in Nicaragua! He was sick and cant walk and he went! People here if they have a head ache or a fever and they automatically say, "I can't go, I`m sick" but the thing is they can go. 

Then we have Nidia. She is a 60 year old women that is helping a 75 year old man commit adultery. She knows what she`s doing is bad but the man had paid for her kids education for years and she feels indebted to him. She broke down crying our first visit and prayed for forgiveness, then that Sunday she came to church! Please pray for both of these people because they really need help feeling the spirit and receiving a confirmation that these things are true! 

I love you all and hope you all are doing fine! I hope it`s snowing because it`s hot down here! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment