Monday, December 12, 2016

I love Nicaragua!


Just the other night my companion and I were walking and this woman was crying hysterically and we started walking with her asking her what`s wrong and she started to hyperventilate and then fainted and my comp and I caught her and then a man came and said, That`s my aunt! And so we helped her to this house and her sister came out and was asking her what was wrong but we left to give her some air but it was an interesting moment. So please pray for this woman. 

So last last Sunday Nidia came out of her house Sunday morning telling us that we are wasting out time and that she doesn't want to go to church. The man had come over the night before and now she doesn't want to tell him that she has to keep the commandments. BUT we didn't give up and we went and visited her again and again reading The Book of Mormon and we taught her about the Plan of Salvation and that`s when she began to realize that this was the true church.  Then we started to talk about how we have a living prophet on the earth and she stops us and asks us, "We have a prophet on the earth?!" Yes! and she said, "That makes sense because why would God not communicate to us now through prophets!" And then she came to church this Sunday alone! She started to read some of the talks from Conference and she loves it! Please pray for her that she will have the strength to stop talking with this man!

Also, Holman that can't walk, is doing ok, but he`s scared of his catholic mom even though he`s 36! Please pray that his mom`s heart will be softened! 

I have to go but I love you all! And mom and dad, please don't post pictures of me on facebook..please, thank you!

We went to a old jail called Coyotepe and we took a picture as Zona Masaya!





Hermana Hussey and I inside the jail that`s underground.




















Hermana Partridge photo bombs the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment