Monday, October 24, 2016

The Blessing of the Lord!

So this week flew by fast and we had interviews with President Brown.....let me tell you that he is inspired!! He asked all the missionaries to come in with 1 question and boy was it spiritual! He answered everybody in under 20 min. 

Also, my throat has been hurting for the past 3 days and I think it might just be a virus or strep. I called the nurse today so we´ll see what she says. Thus far I have been sick my entire mission with something!
-Gastritis
-Parasites
-Boils
-Sinus infection
-Cold
-Chikungunya
- there´s probably more but can't remember.
 WAHOO! The miracle is, I haven't missed one day of working in the field! Only one night when I went home a half an hour early because I was throwing up. But other than that the Lord has blessed me with the strength to continue working! MIRACLES!!

I love you!
Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment