Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody! It doesn't feel like Halloween but after seeing all the photos that everybody is sending me of Fall and costumes it looks awesome! So on Tuesday we went and did divisions with the Hermana Leaders in Diriamba and I was able to go teach with Hermana Hawkins! We came together in the mission and it was a blast working with her! We are a lot alike! Then on Wednesday my companion and I were walking and my companion was in front of me and she passed by this dog and it was a normal looking dog and then I was just about to pass it and I had the feeling that I should go around it. I was like "No, I´ll be fine, I walk by dogs all day!" and did I listen to that prompting...NO, and right as I walked by the dog, it growled and bit me in my calf! So I had to go sit down because my leg started to bleed and then women started to come out and say that the same dog has bitten kids before and who knows else what. And they were freaking out and started to clean my leg with alcohol as my companion calls our DL. So it was an exciting 5 sec. then I went back to work. My legs healing now and the dog didn't have rabies and I haven't started to foam from the mouth yet so that´s a good sign!

Then the rest of the week was a blur, I seriously need to get better at writing in my journal and bringing it with me when I write. It was a good week though. 

Please pray for Dorissell, she´s still struggling with knowing that we have a prophet here on the earth.

Love you all and I need to go sleep!
Hermana Partridge

I´ll send pictures next week because I forgot my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment