Monday, January 11, 2016

A Life of Change

This past week was crazy!!! So we had emergency changes last week because I live with the Sister leaders and my companion is one of them and one sister had to come live with us due to her companion being disobedient and so now it´s just Hermana Gomez my companion and trainer, Hermana Morales the other Sister leader and now trainer because the sister that came to live with us is still in trainer, her name is Hermana Sapon. She´s lived with us for 2 weeks now but this past week Hna. Gomez and Hna. Morales had to go to Masaya on Wensday to check up on some sisters and so it was kind of an unusual situation because both Hna. Sapon and I are still in training and this never happens but we taught together and worked together all Wednsday and then all of Thursday due to the Sister leaders having Consejos with President. We completed in both areas and people I couldnt understand before, I can now understand!! The gift of tongues is so real it´s not even funny. 

So the Hna´s came back Thursday night and we had a Wedding of a women that wants to be baptized but one hour before the wedding we called the abogada(lawyer or judge) and asked if he was ready and he said yes but then half an hour before the wedding he called and said he couldnt come. So we were calling and 5 min. before the wedding was supposed to happen we were able to find one that didnt cost so much! So that was a miracle! I was seriously praying the whole time. 

So next week we have transfers and Hna. Gomez is going to die which means she´s going home after serving for 18 months!! I´ll be getting a new companion!! Also a member told us that the names of the new mission presidents came out and he said that Mark S. Brown is going to be the new president of Nicaragua Manauga Sur mission!

It´s funny because people here call me Hermana Party, Hermana Patricia, or Hermana Partige. 

Carlos is doing so good! He reads The Book of Mormon everyday! I love him so much! 

Rice and beans for days!! 

Love you all so much!! I wont be able to send pictures today but I love you all!

Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment