Monday, August 15, 2016

God is great, life is good!

This past week I learned a lot about humility and how attitude effects everything! Tuesday we went and did divisions with the Sister training leaders and slept over at their house! I definitely learned a lot from them. Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday we worked hard. It´s almost like the days are blurring together. Then I think the biggest miracle was on Sunday! We only had 4 investigators at church and didn't complete with the 7 but we walked into the chapel at 9:05 and sitting in the chapel were 7 less active members that we had talked to the day before and told us they would come to church. AND THEY CAME!! It was amazing! I realize that it´s the lives of the people we touch that matters the most. If we left them better than they were before than we did good. Sorry that I failed in my long letter again but really I cant remember what happened during my week and I forgot my journal. Also it´s because I´m really tired and want to go take a power nap really quick! Hehe. Just know that God is good and life is great!
If we follow the Lords will everything will work out!
Love you!
Hermana Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment