Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Parasites again!

I´m doing good. President hasn't left yet and told us that he won't tell us when he leaves but I think it´ll be this week. I do have parasites again. This time I have 3 different parasites and a bacteria. I´m taking 5 different pills a day several times a day and I have a schedule. Then after taking these for 10 days I have to take a different one after. 

I´m so happy to hear that you guys are having fun and doing great!!

 
Here is a picture of this cute little kid that has a TON of energy! We are teaching his mom Rafaela and she´s reading The Book of Mormon but please pray for their family!

Hermana Peterson in my Hammock that I got. 
My nine months picture that Hermana Fraire and Peterson made me take. Half way point.
THEY CAME TO CHURCH!!! This family that has been inactive finally came to church this week and we are so happy!!!!!! This family really needs your prayers. Juana y Francisco
Beisbol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment